Friday, February 6, 2009

Part 2

I went to work Thursday ready to give the sore loser $60 out of my pocket to try and fix things. I wanted to let the real winner know what I was doing first. When I talked with the real winner she told me that the husband had also called her Wednesday night. And he asked her "doesn't anyone in the cafeteria know how to do math?" WHAT!!!! There are some things you can think, but you shouldn't say out loud. (or at least put them on a blog where a select audience can read them) After some time on the phone with the husband he finally admitted that his wife was the loser. So the real winner gives the prize money back anyway (I kept my money after hearing that). And the loser took it! And even after she took the money she was still complaining!!! She really earned the title "Biggest Loser".

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Wow sounds you have a sucky coworker with a crazy husband. All over $60 and a couple of pounds? Give me a break, what weirdos. Only in Ohio. Haha I had to slip that in!

Best Dad in the World said...

That's insane. It's $60. I could understand some drama if it was a large sum of money, but $60? I can't believe the loser and her husband are that petty. There's always got to be someone who ruins it for everyone.

beckylou said...

Seriously? That is crazy. Maybe they have other trials they are going through right now and fighting about the money was one way to vent. Weird.