Saturday, June 6, 2009
P90X update
I've completed week one of P90X. I've actually done 1 1/2 weeks of it. There are 3 programs you can follow within the P90X program - cardio, build muscle, both. The first week I chose to build muscle since I think I have good endurance. It was hard!!! Too hard!!! I couldn't even get a good workout because I couldn't do most of it. Probably because the first day was arms, my weakest part. So I switched to the cardio version. I'm doing great. So it's the end of week one, my wrist hurts from push-ups, but it's still attached so I'll live. My butt hurts from squats, and unfortunately it's still there as well. The only part I couldn't do was the yoga and that's because I hurt my wrist the day before doing push-ups so hopefully this week I'll be able to give it a try. I loved the cardio X and the kenpo X. Excellent workouts. I also love the ab ripper X. David was impressed with how much of the ab ripper I could do. I have muscle, it's just well protected under the layers of fat : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW! You go girl!
so this week we just dabbled in p90x but today we are starting hard core-we're doing the diet even! we did the abs last week and it was the same with us-i was fine, it was hard, but i was fine-jeff was DYING. it was funny. the yoga one is pretty intense-good but intense. we're doing it together tongiht when i get home from work-can't wait! the diet's going well-it's actually a lot of food.
So you're doing the lean version? Us too. We're starting phase 3 when we get back from Hawaii. It sucks I missed two workouts this week because I didn't feel good. I'm going to try to double up so I can get them in. We'll see how that goes. One of those workouts is hard enough, two in one day is insane! I hate Kenpo! I'm just not coordinated enough. I just hate the ones that make you do jumping jacks and stuff, I hate jumping around! Good luck with the Yoga, its tough! "Yoga belly 7 times!"
Post a Comment