Thursday, June 4, 2009

short vs. long

No! I didn't cut it short... yet. This is me 2 years ago with super short awesome hair. I also colored it red, but I loved it. It was super easy to take care of, way fun and crazy. So what do you think. I have long hair now as you can see in the pictures below. Should I go short again? (yes, yes, yes) or keep it long? (no, no, no) You can tell which one I really would rather do, but which one looks better. Dad don't answer, I know what you're answer is without asking. I like the long hair ok, but it's so much work. Fixing, drying, straightening, curling, blah, blah, blah. I keep asking this question, but I'm not convinced either way yet. I'm afraid when I cut it I'll regret it because I do like it long, but I really like it short and it will grow back out if I want it to. It only took 2 years. Hmmm......

5 comments:

beckylou said...

David likes it long doesn't he? Can you do a shorter long? I think you look more sassy with short, but I tend to choose my style based on Bon's reactions. I'm a people pleaser, what can I say.

Anonymous said...

I know you said for your dad to not respond so I won't. But I heard on the street that the majority of people in Germantown think that you should leave it long.

Laurie Rohrbach said...

I like the short look on you. Brings out your eyes. Plus the style fits your personality. I meant the "sassy" not the "short!"

Ruth Vest said...

i'm voting short. i think it fits your personality, style, face better. i like it red too. go for it! jeff would DIE if i cut my hair that short, but if dave's down (i agree that it is important what he thinks) then go for it!

Jeanette said...

Long