Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Must read!

For those of you that receive the Ensign it is a must read issue! It just came in the mail today so I sat down and read through some of it quickly. When I got to the story "The Gift of Adoption" I thought... hmmm, let's skip it, but I didn't I read it. It was a tear jerker! Both happy and sad tears. There are 4 parts to it - Birth Mother, Birth Father, Grandparents, Child. Make sure you read them all. I've never been in any of those situations, but I still loved reading the article. If you don't receive the Ensign you can also read the articles online at lds.org.

2 comments:

Ruth Vest said...

ahhhhhhhhh... we don't get the ensign and it's not posted online yet-unless i'm missing it. i'll check back in a few days. i love a good tear jerker :)

Jeanette said...

Hope you're feeling better!!