Monday, January 19, 2009
Natural Beauty or Natural Disaster?
After posting my picture with my new hair color, some of you felt that I needed help in the make-up area. Normally I don't wear make-up. Maybe a little mascara, but that's it. So I gave it a try. For two Sundays I wore make-up to church. The full deal - including lipstick! No I didn't go out and buy make-up, it's stuff I already had (yep, I own it but don't wear it). Anyway, no one noticed! Don't try and say you did, I know the truth. I received compliments on my hair, but not the make-up. So I've come up with two conclusions - One: I'm just as beautiful without as with make-up, Two: I'm not very good at putting make-up on. Next time I go crazy and wear make-up I'll take my picture before and after and I'll take a poll. Stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, I agree with 1. lol I wasn't there or I'm sure I would have noticed.
you don't need makeup-i say screw it...
I didn't see you or I for sure would have noticed. And don't listen to Ruth. And people might not have noticed but knew something about you was different and looked really good so they complimented on the most obvious change, your hair color! I'm not saying you're not beautiful without makeup, I'm just saying you're plain without it, as am I and every other woman!
Post a Comment