This is what happens when I get bored. I don't understand how people can have the same hair style for more than 6 months. Some of you reading this have probably had the same hair style for years! Don't you get bored with it? I get bored styling it the same way 2 days in a row. I'm trying to let it grow out so... what else is there to do but color it! There is actually more red in it than what the picture shows. I think I like it. I may keep it for a while... at least 6 weeks until I go to color it again.
6 comments:
does this work?
Who is the weirdo that posted as "anonymous?" Show yourself!!
I like the hair a lot, its a cute color. I basically keep my hair the same, make fun of me all you want, but at least I wear make up!
yeah! it works!!! i think blondE has an E in it by the way :)
ruth
Great here comes the spelling police! Someone better warn Lyndsie!
Hey! The Anonymous is me! I was checking to see if it was working, be patient with me. I couldn't figure out how to take it off once I finally figured out how to get it on there.
So what's up with the make-up bashing. I wear make-up... once or twice a year.
I guess I'm just a firm believer that even "natural beauties" such as yourself, can take 5 minutes to throw on a little rouge and look like a million bucks! Did you see Kendra today? My point exactly!!
Post a Comment