I've gotten lazy and hungry over the last 2 months and I've gained 10 lbs! That's right you heard me. I am back up to 198. I refuse to weigh over 200 ever again. FYI - I'm not sure why women are afraid to tell their weight. I can look at you and tell if you are skinny or fat. I don't need the numbers to figure it out. So my plan is to lose 2 lbs. a week until I reach 180. I would like to get to 165 eventually, but lets take it one step at a time. Here is my weight loss schedule (I'm posting it so you can hold me to it)
April 27th - goal = 196, actual = 193! I'm ahead of schedule!
May 4th - goal 191, actual = 193 :)
May 11th - 189
May 18th - 187
May 25th - 185
June 1st - 183
June 8th - 181
June 15th - 180
I will also find a new background for my blog and get rid of the blah white before next monday. Anyone have any good suggestions? I can't find one I like.
5 comments:
what? your blog isn't blah at all. i don't even know how to do that snazzy blog stuff. you should post your schedule by your scale-that's what i'm doing and it works! good for you!!!
i also like the fitness tip of the day! super cool.
Hey! I'm glad you're taking control before you get to where you don't want to be. Can you tell I'm fat? LOL No seriously though you can do it!
That's a good schedule. Isn't it like one pound of fat equals 3500 calories, so you just need to burn 7000 calories to lose 2 pounds. Doesn't seem hard (says the "fat" me at 175 wanting to be 140 or at the very least, 150)
You should both use the P90X program, its awesome. I'm so in love with it. Its only been a little over a week but I can already see a difference. I can't wait to see what we'll look like when we've done one 90 day round. We're doing the "lean" version, it has more cardio to burn more fat. When we're done with this 90 day round we'll do another round but with the classic version. Its the same workouts but each version has a different schedule of when to do each dvd, how many times a week, what weeks you do it, etc. Its so great. I got it for $95 after shipping from a seller on amazon.com. I don't think that's a bad price if you think about how much the gym costs for 2 people, plus its so nice to do it at home and the way everything is planned out for you is way better than at the gym too!
Post a Comment