Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Super Yummy Dinner!

Finally I made something that was really good for dinner! Kaelyn got a cookbook for Christmas and in it I found a recipe for Italian Turkey Burgers. So I bought some ground turkey and gave it a try. Basically its a turkey burger with Italian seasonings and parmesan cheese mixed in. Then you cook it, put it on toasted italian bread and top it with spaghetti sauce. YUM! I was impressed. Definitely one I will make again.

3 comments:

Kendra said...

I think it's really funny we have the same blog background. And that does sound really good.

Jeanette said...

That's how I make meatballs when I make Italian food. Ground turkey, eggs, Italian bread crumbs, salt and pepper, garlic and parm cheese! Super good stuff and leaner than beef I think. I don't know I'm not an expert. But that sandwich sounds good. Like a meatball sub!

Ruth Vest said...

i think you missed something... KAELYN got the cookbook-shoulda relaxed and had her make dinner :)