Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yummy stuff!

Kendra told Lyndsie and I about a blog that has yummy and cute baking ideas on it so I checked it out last night. http://bakerella.blogspot.com. In doing so, I've re-evaluated my goals for this year. My goal is to NOT gain 50 lbs. Here's the list of things to make:

Chocolate chip cookie dough brownies w/ chocolate icing of course
12 layer cake!!!
Cake balls that are decorated really cute

Plus I bought a cupcake book at the school book fair last week. So I want to make:

Butterfly cupcakes (I did round 1, but I need more practice)
Panda Bear cupcakes
Sunflower cupcakes
Owl cupcakes
Cat cupcakes

Where to start? I'd better start on my treadmill.

4 comments:

Ruth Vest said...

i like that goal. you just have to work out enough to work off what you want to eat! i'll test the treats if they need a tester!

Kendra said...

I'm glad you set a new goal cause I don't want you to hate me for the blog info. lol Well, if you make the 12 layer cake, I want a piece!

liz said...

Taste testers must live in Ohio!

Laurie Rohrbach said...

OOO!! OOO!! Pick me!! I'll be a taster!!