Saturday, May 2, 2009
PERFECT!
Today's weather was PERFECT! It was mid 60's, sunny, slight breeze. Loved it. We went for a bike ride, played with bubbles outside. Sat on the swing outside while the kids played. Made some yummy banana bread to snack on while I sat on that swing. Don't worry I did Tae Bo to work off the banana bread I ate while sitting on the swing. Hopefully I did enough to work off the piece I had after dinner as well. Anyway, all the windows are open, there's a nice breeze blowing through freshening up the house. The kids are all in bed, it's actually quiet. LOVE IT! And now it is supposed to rain tomorrow. Oh well, we couldn't appreciate the sunny days if we didn't have the rainy days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Today was beautiful!! They kept saying on the radio that it was supposed to rain today (scattered showers but rain just the same)!! Glad you had such a great day!!
Who's Luigi1012 leaving the above message? Just like to know who's reading my blog. Thanks.
sounds nice. i HATE tae bo. i tried to do it this morning. did about 10 minutes and quit. i can't stand it, not sure why. you're a trooper. i think i don't like it because it's too hard for me. i have no clue who luigi is either...
Post a Comment