The neighbors stupid dog ruined my perfect night! Saturday was a beautiful day as I said earlier and the night was looking just as promising so I left the windows open. The neighbors somewhere on the south side (not exactly sure which house, everyone has dogs around us) have a stupid little yappy dog that barked all night long! I'm a light sleeper so the littlest noise wakes me up. That dog is lucky Bryce's BB gun doesn't have night vision. Tonight I had to close my window because the dumb dog is back at it. Are there laws against stupid barking dogs? Have a nice day : )
3 comments:
ROFL I'm imagining you with night goggles, staked out by a window with a bb gun. That's hilarious!
That's exactly what I'll be doing!
get one of jon's paintball guns. i would seriously shoot it. that's bogus and i'm pretty sure you can call the cops for stuff like that and they'd have to take it inside.
Post a Comment