Thursday, March 26, 2009

Finally... the Hair!

Sorry, I know I'm blogging a lot but I'm playing catch-up. Nobodies making you read it. So the perm. I'm finally going to put pictures of the perm up. I think it turned out great. It's not curly, I'm not going for poodle style, just a gentle wave which is what I got. Lyndsie did an excellent job! The pictures are right after we took out the rollers and dried my hair, so I still have on the perm/color the hair shirt. Who's looking at the shirt right, it's the hair we all want to see. Here it is... Keep in mind I did put a little mousse in it, but that's it. It was 8pm and I was going home so I didn't spend time styling it, that is why one side is poofier than the other.


2 comments:

Kendra said...

I love it! Lyndsie did do a great job!

Ruth Vest said...

lookin slick. i assume this time these are the real pics?????