

You wear a bow tie! I totally love them! Check it out! I've always loved bow ties. They remind me of Brother Brewer. For those of you who didn't know him, he was a classy man married to a classy lady. You could see the love they had for each other. Brother Brewer was a man of his word, a man of honor. He died not too long ago. Sister Brewer is one of the sweetest, most loving women I know. I hope someday David and I have half as much love for each other as they do. Anyway, back to the bow tie! David found them at the mall this week and surprised me with them. I was so excited. It doesn't take much to make me a happy, a little chocolate and a bow tie. What more does a girl need? Hmm.... now if he wears the bow tie while bringing me chocolate?
2 comments:
that is awesome!!! did he wear it to church? lookin snazzy :) you guys are so funny.
Hmmm.... I think you're one of the few women that has this bowtie fetish!! Its kind of cute though!
You are welcome to come by whenever, give me a call and let me know. We're pretty much just hanging around, we haven't gone out too much yet.
Post a Comment