Saturday, March 21, 2009

Go the extra mile

Why is it when you are actually going the extra mile Satan is always there going it with you. When I have hopes of going that extra mile he doesn't care. Then there are some people who he could care less about no matter what they are doing, then there are others who he is bugging way more than me. Then I try to decide is it Satan bugging me or is this a trial Heavenly Father is giving me to strengthen me. Then I have to decide if I really care, because by now I'm in a crappy mood and I don't want to care. In the end I'm sure I won't die whatever the outcome is, I will either become stronger or go through it all again until I become stronger. Long story short... Today is one of those days where I'm tired of going the extra mile and I'm trying to decide if I really care. The crappy mood comes next because I'll decide I do care, but I don't want to. So watch out.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

I know exactly how you feel. This explains my life for the last year.

Ruth Vest said...

ha ha ha-got the extra mile. it might suck but it'll be worth it. this is the EXACT conversation jeff and i had a few days ago. how funny. stick it out. the more you piss off satan the less he'll bother you. that's what i'm hoping for anyway...