Monday, March 9, 2009
Just kidding!
Ok people, now we all know that you can't trust Ruth's opinion. For further clarification about that read my previous post "The hair do or don't" then read Ruths comment. Thanks Ruth! Here is the real hair do story. Everything I wrote is true up to the perm part. Lyndsie came over Sunday and started the perm she got 2/3, maybe more, of my hair rolled when we realized that we didn't have enough rollers to finish. As bummed as we were what else could we do but take it out and buy more rollers. Since it was Sunday it wasn't going to happen imediately. By the time we started taking the rollers out most of my hair had started to dry which left a little curl. It looks way crazy because I didn't brush it before we took the pictures, instead we decided we would tell everyone that we finished the perm and that was the final product. Obviously I know who will really tell me the truth about my hair now. Thanks Ruth! Oh well, Lyndsie and I got a really good laugh out of it. The real perm will happen once we buy more rollers. Watch for the real pictures coming in the near future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
okay, you're a punk. I saw this last night and you seemed so happy about it that I didn't want to bring you down by telling you that it didn't really look like a perm at all! lol Punk!
muahah..im still getting a total kick out of this..still laughing with tears in my eyes. RUTH..seriously, it looks like caca lol. and becky i wish you would have be truthful, that would have made it even more funny!
even still i think it looks super nice. maybe i just don't have the girly eye to know if it's crap of not. i like it, honestly. it's big loose curls-i would totally have worn my hair like that. i wasn't trying to be nice-promise...
Post a Comment