For those of you that didn't know Lyndsie is going to Carousel Beauty College. Since I'm too cheap to pay for a perm I decided to let her give me one. Why not, she learned how to do it at school, it can't be that hard right? Saturday we went to Sallys Beauty Supply and bought the stuff (way cheap I might add - thanks to Lyndsies discount). So Sunday was P-day (get it P-day, I know I'm not funny but give me credit for trying). We came home from church, had some lovely chili (thanks to hubby dave - yep, I can't cook and I'm not funny - strike 2) then off to do the perm. After an hour of rolling here is what we got! I love it! I was supper excited! Nice gentle wave, just enough to give me a little body. She also styled it for me when it was done. I'm not really a girly girl and I'm trying to learn to be a little more... hmm... not sure what the word is.... presentable? Let me know what you think. As you know I love feedback.
The pictures are of the final product!
1 comment:
i am shocked...! i LOVE IT-seriously. it's perfect, just a little body and cute big fat curls-perfect. she did awesome. i might have to think about joining the band wagon :) good work!
Post a Comment